Privacy and Terms
Terms & Conditions of enrolment:
- Classes can either be paid per lesson or per term.
- Term fees must be paid by the second week in each term.
- Casual class fees must be paid weekly.
- There are no refunds for missed classes or when participation stops.
- Receipts will be provided on request. Please let me know when making payments otherwise receipts will not be issued at a later date.
- Twinkle Toes Ballet School is not liable for any loss or damage to personal property, whilst on the premises.
- It is the students, parents/guardian responsibility to inform of any medical/injury condition prior to class.
- I acknowledge that dancing is an active sport in which there is an inherent risk of injury. While great care is taken to provide a safe dance environment, my child participates in dance lessons at his or her own risk. I am aware that neither the teachers nor Twinkle Toes Ballet School can be held liable should an injury occur before, during or after classes.
- In the event of an injury Twinkle Toes Ballet School will administer First Aid treatment. In the case of medical services being necessary, the parent will incur the costs.
- I consent to the reasonable use of physical contact by my teacher to facilitate guidance during sessions.
- I hereby grant permission for Twinkle Toes Ballet School to use any photographs or videos of my child for promotional purposes. This includes but not limited to advertisements, brochures, flyers, websites, YouTube, Instagram, or Facebook.
- Parents are asked to remain outside of the studio while class is in progress. This helps to lessen the distraction for both students and teachers.
- Twinkle Toes Ballet students are under supervision in class time only. While we endeavour to provide a safe environment, teachers can not be responsible for students outside their allocated class time.